Boston Engineering is a proud sponsor of MDG Boston’s “Breakthroughs in Ovarian & Breast Cancers” event. Experts in this field will discuss exciting breakthroughs and barriers to early detection and treatment. Contact Boston Engineering to attend this event or to learn more about our Medical Devices Practice.
- Jennifer Barton, Ph.D.: Interim Director of the BIO5 Institute and Professor of Biomedical Engineering at the University of Arizona
- Janet Baum, M.D.: Radiologist, Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Allene Diaz: SVP of Global Commercial Development Tesaro, Inc.
- Valerie Palmieri: President and CEO, Vermillion and ASPiRA Labs
- Sarah Kalil: COO of Boston Microfluidics (moderator)
Topics to Include
- A snapshot of new therapeutic products for both breast and ovarian cancers that are moving through the last phases of clinical trials
- An overview of a new fallopian tube diagnostic device to detect earlier precursors of ovarian cancer
- Advances in Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI), the most recently FDA approved earlier detection screening assays for ovarian malignancy
- Dave Jacobs, Director, Medical Devices Practice, Boston Engineering
- Shelley Amster, Founder & Principal, ShelleyCO
- Jerry Shapiro, President, Floelle, Inc.
Exhibit Dates: January 18, 2017 (5:30)
Regis College, Fine Arts Center