“Hardware Startups and the Partners that Support their Growth” Background
Startups and manufacturers in Northeast Massachusetts are invited to this networking and peer learning event to support startups as they think about prototyping and producing at scale locally.
- Startup success profile: Concept to Commercialization:
- Hardware Manufacturing Partners Overviews
- Roundtable breakout session:
- Printed Circuit Boards: Hobby Boards to Customized PCB’s
- Importance of DFx Discipline: DFM,DFA, DFT, DFR, DFS (John DePiano and Frank Silveira presenting)
- Securing adequate funding: VC’s, Kickstarter, etc.
- Sourcing your Supply Chain
About the Forum to Factory Program
The Form to Factory program and partnership consisting of the Northeast Advanced Manufacturing Consortium, Greentown Labs, and the City of Somerville and funded by the U.S. Economic Development Administration has been working for the past two years to strengthen the supply chain linkages in this region. To date, this partnership has assisted in facilitating over 40 contracts between startups and manufactures.
Exhibit Dates: October 24, 2018
IndusPAD 46 Stafford Street