Boston Engineering is a proud MDG Boston sponsor. Find out more about our latest product development projects – including how medical device companies are using augmented reality (AR) to gain deeper usability feedback during new product development.
MDG Boston’s expert roundtable will address current trends in Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) including technological advances, regulatory challenges, and intellectual property strategies. Topics discussed will include:
- What is Software as a Medical Device?
- What are the opportunities and advances in SaMD?
- What are the unique developmental challenges?
- What is the FDA pre-certification program for SaMD? How does it work?
- What is the best strategy for protection including coverage, timing, and budgets?
- Are medical software innovations more or less patentable given current United States Patent and Trademark Office guidelines
Innovating since 1995, Boston Engineering is ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 certified. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our medical devices product development capabilities page, or read our medical devices case studies.
Exhibit Dates: January 8, 2020
Regis College, Fine Arts Center