The Navy SBIR/STTR Topics Workshop enables regional companies to learn more about the latest round of contract opportunities for small businesses. The New England Business Association (NEBA) event will feature U.S. Navy representatives from the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR).
Boston Engineering is a proud sponsor of the workshop, which will include:
- A review of Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/The Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) topic just released by NAVSEA and NAVAIR.
- 1-on-1 matchmaking conversations with representatives from both Naval Commands
- NAVSEA: PEO SHIPS – Ships; PEO LCS – Littoral Combat Ship; PEO SUB – Submarines; PEO IWS – Integrated Warfare Systems; and NAVSEA Directorates
- NAVAIR: AIR 1.0 (Assistant Commander for Acquisition); PEO (T) – Tactical Aircraft Programs; PEO (A) – Air Assault and Special Mission Programs; PEO (U&W) – Unmanned Aviation & Strike Weapons; and PEO (JSF) – Joint Strike Fighter
- Department of Homeland Security: Attendees TBD
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA): Attendees TBD
- Defense Prime Contractors and Others: BAE Systems, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems, General Dynamics
As a commitment to engaging more women, minorities and veterans in the SBIR Program, the Navy will return to Boston and debrief proposal evaluations with any of the attendees of this event who either have a woman Primary Investigator on their proposal or are from a Woman-Owned Small Business, Minority-Owned Small Business or Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Exhibit Dates: December 3, 2018; 7:30a.m.-3:30p.m.
155 Seaport Boulevard