Join us Tuesday, April 17, for a day of insight and peer networking as the PTC team comes to Rochester with Boston Engineering. We are bringing together local executives, designers, technical illustrators, and PTC experts under one roof to share breakthrough capabilities in:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Model-Based Definition (MBD)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- 2D/3D Technical Illustrations from CAD data
- Augmented Reality (AR)
Welcome, Lunch, and Sessions: 11:30 a.m.
- Seamless, Smarter Product Design with Creo. Hear how organizations are building better products faster by accelerating product design, easily reusing the best of their designs and replacing assumptions with facts. And, get a sneak-peak at Creo 5.0 capabilities.
- Product Data. Access for All? Learn why IoT-ready end-to-end closed loop product lifecycle management tools, purpose built for collaboration, scalability and security, improve time to market and profitability of products. And learn what’s new in Windchill 11.1.
- Create rich, 2D/3D technical illustrations, sequences and animations that accurately reflect current product configurations and support formats from hard copy to Augmented Reality (A/R).
- Better Service Begins with Better Service Documentation. Combine robust illustration capabilities with associative CAD data to deliver task based graphical content that makes operating, servicing and assembling products easier and more efficient by visually demonstrating procedures on wearable or hand-held devices to greatly reduce comprehension errors and translation costs.
- Augmented Reality: Unlock the Value of Emerging Technologies. Discover how to design products for the future, today. Learn hands-on how organizations are transforming the way they create, operate and service products by bridging their digital and physical worlds.
Wrap Up and Networking: 5:00 p.m.
We are sorry but registration for this event is now closed.
Please contact us if you would like to know if spaces are still available.