Manufacturability is embedded throughout our development process to achieve cost, feature, and performance requirements. Our product development plans target your manufacturing volume needs and other critical requirements. And our projects regularly include high-volume consumer products (150+ million units annually), mid-volume medical devices, low-volume industrial products, and custom equipment.
Our DFx capabilities include:
- Design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Design for assembly (DFA)
- Design for reliability (DFR)
- Design for serviceability (DFS)
- Design for testability (DFT)
We also identify product performance and production trade-offs, and we work with you to make the best choice for your business.
DFx Performance Examples
- Increase manufacturing reliability and extend product life
- Enable compatibility with high-speed automated assemblies
- Accelerate design and minimize iterations
- Reduce manufacturing costs and complexity
- Launch a brand extension quickly thanks to the initial product’s modular design
- Design manufacturing tests and assembly steps to improve production