Get the latest insights on advancing business operations through smart, connected products at LiveWorx 2019. While you’re at LiveWorx, visit us at booth #551 and our demo at the Defense Symposium for dynamic commercial and military examples of digital transformation.
And, get real-world insights during our presentations with some of today’s most innovative companies:
- “Authoring AR Experiences for A&D”
Presenter: Boston Engineering
Date and time: Tues., June 11 at 1:00 p.m. – Industrial Edge Stage
- “How Boston Engineering is Helping Plug Power deliver on Aggressive Timelines for Amazon, Walmart, and FedEx”
Presenter: Plug Power
Date and time: Tues., June 11 at 4:45 p.m. – IgniteTalX
- “Using Structural Optimization Techniques for Launching Nanosatellites”
Presenter: Fastway Engineering
Date and time: Wed., June 12 at 3:00 p.m. – Room 108
The Boston Engineering team and our customers can cover topics including:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Product Development Systems Services (PDSS)
Boston Engineering is a PTC Platinum Solutions Partner and a ThingWorx Solutions Partner. Contact us to learn more.
Exhibit Dates: June 10-13, 2019
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - 415 Summer St.
Event URL: https://www.liveworx.com/