Boston Engineering is a proud MDG Boston sponsor. Find out more about our latest product development projects – including how medical device companies are using augmented reality (AR) to gain deeper usability feedback during new product development.
MDG Boston’s expert roundtable will address the ongoing challenge of nerve repair – where we are now and the innovative potential solutions.
Topics discussed will include:
- The science behind some of these advances, along with successful businesses resulting in this developing arena
- An overview of ESStim™ and highlights of clinical results in target patient populations
- Commercial implementation strategies
- Principles behind noninvasive brain stimulation, and current applications for neurological rehabilitation
- The technology development and the future of combined therapeutics with pharmacological and technology-driven interventions for neuromodulation
Innovating since 1995, Boston Engineering is ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 certified. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our medical devices product development capabilities page, or read our medical devices case studies.
Exhibit Dates: February 5, 2020
Regis College, Fine Arts Center