To ensure product success, we roll up our sleeves and work closely with suppliers. Our manufacturing best practices are based on experience that includes developing and conducting manufacturing qualification tests.
We identify and qualify suppliers quickly to coordinate supply, production, and assembly based on production volume and other product requirements. Examples:
- Develop the criteria for you to select your own suppliers
- Assume supplier selection and management for you while maintaining operational transparency
Transfer to Manufacturing
We work seamlessly with new vendors and longstanding partners from your approved manufacturing list (AML) and approved vendor list (AVL). Our support can include overseeing production starts, conducting pilot production support, and gathering background for regulatory requirements.
Sustain Product Engineering
Once a product is in production, we can continue to:
- Make product enhancements
- Work with manufacturers regarding quality and ongoing production
Gain a Manufacturing Advantage
- Accelerate time to market
- Launch innovative products with a high level of confidence
- Boost margins of existing products
- Increase production efficiency
- Reduce material costs
Contact us to learn more about our product engineering capabilities and product development.