Jim Lestienne applies his entrepreneurial business background, ingenuity, and broad technical expertise to direct product and system innovation in commercial industries. For more than 25 years, Jim led organizations that provided innovative solutions. Additionally, he also led design assurance and product development initiatives for businesses including Thermo Fisher Scientific, United Technologies Corporation, Hill-Rom, and Philips.
In his previous role as a Boston Engineering project manager for commercial and government clients, Jim focused on:
- Technical program management
- Product design and development
- Technology innovation and advancement
- Design optimization
Jim holds patents for a real-time location system (RTLS) and a patient point of care system.
Industry and Community:
- Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Distinguished Member of International Society of Automation (ISA)
- Member of International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
- Member of International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)