Commercial & Industrial Product Design and Development
Boston Engineering has a long history of providing quality product engineering solutions for clients in the industrial and commercial markets. We play an instrumental role in helping clients launch successful products across multiple market segments including: semiconductor equipment, fluid metering, clean technology, and analytical instruments.
Our multidisciplinary teams have the breadth and depth of experience that we apply to your next-generation products. And by combining proven design principles with newly developed technology, we help advance our customers’ competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our innovation process looks beyond individual product requirements to ensure that we support long-term client goals, establish a strong foundation for new product lines, and anticipate evolving market needs.
Boston Engineering can manage the entire product design and development process — from product ideation to supply chain development. Or, we can jumpstart a project at any point in the development life cycle.
Our diverse product development background includes:
- Cryogenic pump controls
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) test stations
- Energy harvesting powered sensor
- Fuel cell test stations
- High throughput manufacturing systems
- Industrial pump controllers
- Motor controllers
- Portable gas analyzer systems
- Precision fluid dispense calibration systems
- Precision fluid dispensing systems
- Assembly equipment for semiconductor chip-scale packaging
- Ultrasonic metering equipment
- Wireless equipment: health monitoring sensors