Advance Robotics, Create Tomorrow’s Innovation Today
Robotics combines our expertise across electromechanical design, hardware, software, and communications solutions. International recognition for our robotics includes being named to the Economist’s “Top Six World-Wide Technology Breakthroughs” in 2009. Boston Engineering’s robotics experts hail from industry, government laboratories and agencies, and leading universities.
Boston Engineering’s Advanced Systems Group (ASG) specializes in driving innovation in unmanned systems, special tactical equipment, and robotics. When the U.S. government selected us to develop an autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV), we responded by creating a product modeled after the tuna, one of the fastest and most maneuverable fish in the sea. Boston Engineering’s BIOSwimmer™ is a biomimetic AUV that addresses critical capability gaps in military and security applications.
Boston Engineering’s robotics capabilities span industry, defense, homeland security, and state & local applications.
We are active in technology and industry organizations including:
- Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI)
- For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST USA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Massachusetts Medical Device Industry Council (MassMEDIC)
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- Robotics Cluster: Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council
Boston Engineering’s interdisciplinary project teams use our certified ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality management system to streamline and optimize product development.
Contact us to learn more about our robotics capabilities.